“A patriot without religion in my estimation is as great a paradox as an honest Man without the fear of God. Is it possible that he whom no moral obligations bind, can have any real Good Will towards Men? Can he be a patriot who, by an openly vicious conduct, is undermining the very bonds of Society?…The Scriptures tell us ‘righteousness exalteth a Nation’.”
—Abigail Adams, wife of John Adams, 2nd President of the U.S. and Mother of the 6th President of the U.S., John Quincy Adams
America is in trouble. Spiritual, moral, and financial trouble. Since our society is made up of a group of individuals, we must confront our troubles on an individual, as well as group basis.
There is no simple answer to restore our Constitutional Republic, but we can start by:
- Restoring our faith in God and our Savior Jesus Christ.
- Support individuals committed to restoring our Constitution and terminating all international agreements contrary to the Constitution.
- Abolish the Federal Reserve System with their self-anointed "experts" who as a small group of minds think they can outsmart the collective interactions, planning, thinking, and decisions, of millions of individuals and corporations acting upon their best judgment.
- Return to the gold standard.
- Get out of all debt.
- Cease being the police of the world while our borders remain open and our veterans are homeless.
- Own bullion gold and silver for barter and a medium of exchange in difficult times and as insurance against inflation risk.
- Own numismatic gold and silver as insurance against risk, and an investment for rarity and gold content free of confiscations under current law.
- Expand knowledge of Constitutional, social, political, and monetary issues.
- Join like minded group of individuals.
- Boycott goods from Communist China and other nations practicing unfair labor advantages.
- Continue to learn.